Book your room at Cavendish
Please enter your travel dates.
4-star romantic hotel in Cannes (City Centre - Train Station) near Palace of Festivals and Congress Hall
Located in the heart of Cannes, this romantic hotel is near the beach and within walking distance of Palace of Festivals and Congress Hall and Cannes Harbour. Also nearby are La Croisette and Forville Provencal Food Market.
Cavendish provides a bar/lounge, complimentary wireless Internet access, a porter/bellhop, and limo/town car service.
Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This Cannes hotel has its very own private beach. Cavendish features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Beaux Arts hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and limo/town car service. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Private beach nearby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 34
- 24-hour front desk
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1870
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach towels
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Free newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Climate control
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No pets or service animals allowed
Parking height restrictions apply
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per day
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.