Kauai South & East. Small Group Tour. Legends & Waterfalls. 6 hrs
4.9/54.9 out of 5
Join our professional and fun guide with over 15 years of experience on a 6 hour sightseeing tour on the South & East coast of Kauai. Take the day off from driving, kick back and marvel at the beauty of the Garden Isle from its pacific blue waters to waterfalls and ancient ruins. Immerse yourself in the natural and cultural history of Hawaii as your guide brings all the sights to life with fascinating stories, legends and fun facts from the past to modern times.
Public tours available on Monday and Friday.
Private tours available on Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday. Private tours include pick up and drop off on all hotels located on the south and east, the airport, and the cruise ship. Route can also be customised.
Why book with us?
- Boutique family owned and operated business
- Small groups for an intimate experience. Never to exceed 13.
- Comfortable air conditioned van with large viewing windows.
- Live narrations throughout the day.
All stops described under “What to Expect”
Private Tour (5 AD + 1 Ch max)
Private Tour: This is a Private Group tour not to exceed 5 adults and 1 small child. The price is per group not per person. Select 1 adult.
Duration: 6 hours: We offer hotel pick up if the property is located on the east and south sides of Kauai.
Honda Odyssey: Mini Van. Fits up to 5 adults and 1 small child.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transport options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Provide a good phone number when booking. We will be contacting you the day before the tour via text with tour details and/or any changes. Acknowledge our text when you get it.
- Private tours include pick up and drop off near the cruise ship, at the airport, and some hotels. Let us know where you will be staying.
- If you weight 300 lbs + you need to contact us to let us know so we can better accommodate you. You will need to provide an additional fee that will secure you an extra seat.
- No cancellations pass the 48 hours prior to that start of the tour.
- Wear comfortable clothes. Sandals and flip flops are great for this tour. I recommend wearing a cap/hat, and sunglasses.
- If you are concerned about your health or have an underlying health condition we encourage you to book a private tour on our website**
- Please bring your own hand sanitiser. If you are feeling the slightest bit sick or under the weather do not participate on this activity.
Wailua River State Park
Poipu Beach Park
Old Koloa Town
Menehune Fish Pond
Lydgate State Park (Pass by)
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Gear and equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons