Travel along the beautiful Seven Lakes circuit.
Visit Villa La Angostura & San Martín de los Andes.
Admire pristine lakes surrounded by the Andes Mountains.
Be amazed by some incredible patagonian views.
Enjoy the road surrounded by forest, rivers and streams.
About this activity
What's included, what's not
Hotel pick-up & drop-off.
Professional Bilingual Guide (English/ Spanish).
Cleaning and safety practicesSee all
- Masks required
- Contactless tickets
- Vehicles and venues disinfected
What you can expect
Visit one of the most beautiful parts of Patagonia on a drive along the Seven Lakes route. On this trip from Bariloche, you’ll follow along a chain of picturesque lakes through an area that’s reminiscent of Switzerland.
The road weaves through Nahuel Huapi National Park, joining the mountain towns of Villa La Angostura and San Martin de los Andes. Stop to admire pristine lakes surrounded by the Andes Mountains.
From the cascading waterfalls to the complete stillness of the lakes that reflect the snow-capped mountains, the region is picture-postcard perfection.
Explore the charming mountain village of San Martin de Los Andes, and enjoy a walk around the city centre area.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Hand sanitizer provided
This information is provided by our partners