Private Taj Mahal & Agra Tour by Express Train from Delhi
Cleaning and safety practices
- Enjoy the fun and excitement of travelling on Express Train
- A never forgetting experience of the white marble ,Taj Mahal
- Visit Magisterial Red Fort of Agra was built in 16th-century
- Visit Iconic Itmad-Ud-Daulah also known as “Baby Taj”
- Enjoy delicious buffet lunch at 5 Star Hotel
Private Taj Mahal & Agra Tour by Express Train from Delhi with Lunch at 5 Star Hotel
Live Commentary in English.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- The Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays, and the tour programme may be modified or interchanged to ensure all visits are included.
- Children age 15 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Hand sanitizer and masks available to travellers and staff
- Transport vehicles regularly sanitized and Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What you can expect
Ride the train to Agra return from Delhi to experience the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah (Baby Taj) in one day. Your local guide shares two UNESCO World Heritage sites and other highlights while travelling in an air-conditioned vehicle with your private driver.
Tour begins with the pickup from Hotel/Airport in Delhi at 6:30 am and drop to Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway station to catch super fast Gatimaan Express train for Agra at 8:10 am, It takes around 1 hour 40 min to reach Agra. Breakfast will be served in the train.
At 9:50 am, you will reach Agra Cantt railway station. Upon exit, you will be met by your private guide with your name sign.
Start the tour by visiting the Taj Mahal,one of the 7 wonders of the world.The Monument hold a grand history of love and affection, it was built by Shah Jahan in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal in the 16th century.
After that proceed to explore the majestic Agra Fort.This building itself gives you the glorious trail of the Mughals.Here the guide brief you the history of Mughals.It was constructed by Emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D.
Take a 1.5 hour break for lunch at 5 star Hotel and enjoy mouth watering meal of local and international flavour.
After that, visit Baby Taj, the first Mughal structure built completely from marble. The monument makes extensive use of Pietra Dura, and sits magnificently on the Yamuna River, making for excellent views.
At around 5:00 pm, begin your return journey back Agra Cantt Railway station, where you will take the Gatimaan train departing at 5:45 PM to Delhi with supper on board. Upon arrival at 7:30 Pm, you will be transferred back to your desired location in Delhi by private car.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks and gloves required
- Masks and gloves provided
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Individually wrapped food options available