Mt. Rainier Full-Day Tour
Cleaning and safety practices
- Natural stunning beauty of Mount Rainier National Park
- Remarkable views of massive glaciers & mighty waterfalls
- Evergreen forests & wildflower-filled meadows
- Insights into glaciers & wildlife on a full-day tour
- Greatest single-peak glacial system in the United States
Mt. Rainier Day Tour
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- You must be able to climb and descend 3-5 stairs.
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain.
- If you fear heights, you should not take part in this activity.
- At least 6 people are required for this tour to run.
- Tour stops vary.
- The activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Be prepared for winter weather conditions October-May.
- Select hotel pickup is available from city centre Seattle and airport hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call or email to confirm your reservation.
- Tour pickup time will be made available upon pickup location confirmation. Pickups commence 60-90 minutes before the advertised start time of the tour.
What you can expect
Escape the buzz of the city and venture out on a tour of Mount Rainier National Park, one of the most majestic sights in the Pacific Northwest. From evergreen forests and wildflower-filled meadows to thundering waterfalls and massive glaciers, immerse yourself in the stunning natural beauty of Mount Rainier.
Begin the day with a scenic, tree-lined drive up winding roads on your journey to Mount Rainier. Once you get to the mountain, you can begin your exploration of glorious rivers, peaceful alpine lakes, and cascading waterfalls, including Narada Falls and Christine Falls. Be sure to check out Reflection Lakes, which are amongst the most-photographed spots in the park.
Traverse the immense expanses of pristine old-growth forests and subalpine flower meadows as you enjoy spectacular views of mountains and glaciers. Along the way, learn many intriguing facts about the nearly 3-mile-high (4.8-km) dormant volcano. With 26 glaciers, it’s the most glaciated peak in the United States.
At the Paradise Jackson Visitor Centre, you can pick up lunch (at your own expense) and take in up-close views of Mount Rainier. With leisure time at the visitor centre, choose to listen to interpretive talks about the mountain and its glaciers and wildlife or stroll around the trails close by. Finally, you journey back to civilisation and the comfort of your hotel.
Stops and sights seen on the tour are weather dependant. During the wintertime, snowshoeing is available if conditions allow.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Individually wrapped food options available