Montreal Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
3.6/53.6 out of 5
- Guided exploration through Montreal on red double-decker bus
- Going at your own pace & hopping off whenever you like
- Detailed narrative about Montreal's history & culture
- Comfortable seating with shade & open-air spaces
- Scenic views of Old Montreal & Latin Quarter
Sorry this activity isn't available on
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children 4 and younger are complimentary.
- You may board the double-decker buses at any of the 10 stops along the route.
- You must be able to climb and descend stairs.
- Day pass is valid for 2 consecutive days 10 AM–4 PM, buses depart every 15 minutes.
What you can expect
Explore Montreal's celebrated attractions at your own pace, but leave the driving to someone else. Board a red double-decker bus for a fully narrated tour and hop off as many times as you like at 10 stops, including the Pointe-à-Callière Museum, Latin Quarter, and Notre-Dame Basilica.
After you climb aboard the red double-decker bus, sit back in the cool shade on the bottom deck or the covered, open-air seating on the top deck. This tour takes you to 10 locations while your knowledgeable guide describes Montreal's fascinating trivia, rich history, and vibrant culture. With buses stopping at each location approximately every 30 minutes, hop off and explore whenever you like.
With a detailed narrative from your guide and the freedom to explore at your own pace, appreciate the convenience of seeing Montreal’s highlights without the headache of navigating.
- Pointe-à-Callière Museum
- Old Montreal
- Latin Quarter
- Quartier des Spectacles
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
- St. Joseph’s Oratory
- Notre-Dame Basilica
- Kondiaronk Lookout
- Camillien Houde Lookout
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Masks required
- Hand sanitizer provided
More you might like for your dates
Pointe-à-Callière, Montreal Archaeology and History Complex3h4.4/5(16)Free cancellation available
Price is $19 per adultper adult