Damnoen Saduak Floating Market is active every day, but only
On and along the canal, you can find delicious Thai food,
Explore the Authentic Floating Market at Damnoen Saduak
Pick-up & drop off to your hotel
Explore by traditional long-tailed boat
About this activity
What's included, what's not
English tour gudie
Trasnfer round trip from - to your hotel
Long trail boat
Food & Drink
All expenses are note mention in programme
What you can expect
BANGKOK JOIN TOUR: DAMNERN SADUAK FLOATING MARKET, HALF DAY TOUR
- 06:00 - 07.00 Meet your private English-speaking guide in the hotel's lobby.Depart for Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, situated 110 Km. west of Bangkok. Your journey commences with a leisurely drive through rice paddies and salt fields.
- 08:30 En route we visit farmhouse along the way and watch locals produce sugar from coconut.The tour continues with a 30 minutes speedboat trip along fruit plantation to see Thai houses and the traditional way of life.
- 09:30 Arrive Damnoen Saduak Floating Market. Here you will be fascinated by boats of various shapes and sizes used by local merchants to ferry their goods.Your are able to hire small boat board along the market for shopping local products. [For join in group tour paddle boat is not included]
- 11:00 Relax around floating market
- 13:00 At the end of tour will be visit the local product store. Then transfer to your hotel.