- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Colca Lodge Spa & Hot Springs
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Yanque, Colca Lodge Spa & Hot Springs is in the suburbs and on the waterfront. Uyu Uyu and San Antonio Pre-Inca Ruins are notable landmarks and Thermal Baths of La Calera is a popular local attraction. Take the opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like hiking/biking trails.
- Uyu Uyu - 15 min walk
- Museo Yanque - 18 min walk
- Church of Yanque - 19 min walk
- Museum of Yanque - 20 min walk
- San Antonio Pre-Inca Ruins - 9 min drive
- Arequipa (AQP-Rodriguez Ballon Intl.) - 178 min drive
About this property
Colca Lodge Spa & Hot Springs
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) may be charged at check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Paradise in the Colca
This place was a dream! We were hunting for somewhere within the colca that would allow for day hikes without following the standard tourist trips of the Colca. The hotel couldnot have been better. Rooms were quiet, bed was comfy, the view was to die for, there were cosy nooks and crannies with woodfires or panoramic views from which to curl up and read or enjoy a drink. And their hot springs were the real highlight. Enjoying delicious pisco sours from the hot springs next to the river was the cherry on top!