- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Winthrop Rink
- 5 min walk
- Mack Lloyd Park
- 6 min walk
- Rocking Horse Bakery
- 1 min walk
- The Duck Brand Hotel & Cantina
- 1 min walk
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Winthrop, Hotel Rio Vista is on a river. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Pearrygin Lake State Park and Cascade Range, while Shafer Museum and Confluence Gallery are cultural highlights.
- Winthrop Rink - 5 min walk
- Mack Lloyd Park - 6 min walk
- Shafer Museum - 7 min walk
- Big Twin Lake - 7 min drive
- Pearrygin Lake State Park - 13 min drive
- Wenatchee, WA (EAT-Pangborn Memorial) - 143 min drive
- Rocking Horse Bakery - 1 min walk
- The Duck Brand Hotel & Cantina - 1 min walk
- Sixknot Taphouse - 2 min walk
- Three Fingered Jack's Saloon - 3 min walk
- Kind Grinds - 3 min walk
About this property
Hotel Rio Vista
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for USD 10 per night.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
It looks like the best facility in the Winthrop for a hotel that would be comparable to a name brand chain. Friendly staff greeted me upon arrival and was very helpful to answer questions. room was very clean and comfortable with a view from the of the Chewuch River.