Overview of Hotel Celta
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast Available
- Parking Available
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Vigo, Hotel Celta is in the city centre. Sargadelos Gallery and Museum of Contemporary Art are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Centro Principe and Centro Comercial A Laxe.
- Centro Cultural Caixanova - 12 min walk
- Estuary Marine Station - 17 min walk
- Centro Comercial A Laxe - 18 min walk
- Castrelos Park - 5 min drive
- Plaza America - 7 min drive
- Vigo-Urzáiz Station - 4 min walk
- Porto (OPO-Dr. Francisco de Sa Carneiro) - 91 min drive
- ΠD y ToMa - 1 min walk
- O Cotiño - 1 min walk
- Rosalinda - 1 min walk
- Isis - 1 min walk
- La Mezcla - 1 min walk
About this property
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 4.5 for adults and EUR 4.50 for children (approximately)
- Covered self-parking fee: EUR 9 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Room comfort
OK for one night - but not for Guixar!
Pleasant staff and a clean, though small and basic, room, with breakfast included. However... DON'T stay up here if you want easy access to Vigo-Guixar station - Vigo has two main rail stations: this hotel is quite close to the other one, Urzaiz, but many (most?) longer-distance trains go to Guixar which is down the hill closer to the water-front. The walk up from Guixar to the hotel is quite lengthy (probably about 25 minutes?), uphill, and I definitely would not recommend what looks from maps (and smartphone/internet planners etc.) to be the most direct route: it takes you through some areas that are to say the least not very salubrious and which even I would avoid after dark. If it is just an overnight between trains, there are equally good and more convenient closer options - even if the staff might not be as welcoming as at the Celta!