- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hôtels Gouverneur Trois-Rivières
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Classic Room, 2 Double Beds
Business Room, 1 King Bed
Business Room, 2 Queen Beds
Classic Room, 2 Queen Beds
About this area
Located in Trois-Rivieres, Hôtels Gouverneur Trois-Rivières is in the city centre and near the airport. Old Prison of Trois-Rivieres and Galerie d'art du Parc are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Boucher de Niverville Manor and Cathedral of the Assumption. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Trois-Rivieres Hippodrome or Becancour Arena. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Quebec Museum of Folk Culture - 1 min walk
- Old Prison of Trois-Rivieres - 1 min walk
- Boucher de Niverville Manor - 2 min walk
- Cathedral of the Assumption - 3 min walk
- Gatien-Lapointe Library - 4 min walk
- Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) - 99 min drive
- Where to eat
- Le Rouge Vin – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Hôtels Gouverneur Trois-Rivières
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 40 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay).
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 44 lb/20 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 4 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 200 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 16.00 for adults and CAD 9.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 40 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hôtels Gouverneur Trois-Rivières Trois-rivieres
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities