Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Toronto from CA $75
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Toronto Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Toronto Pet-friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Mar. 1, 2021
Reviewed on Feb. 20, 2021
Reviewed on Mar. 4, 2021
Reviewed on Feb. 12, 2021
Toronto Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for an escape to Toronto with your cat or dog? Stay with your furry friend at one of 158 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Here are the top hotels and accommodations rated by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Motel 6 Toronto Mississauga is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with laundry facilities and free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 2-star motel's comfortable rooms and proximity to shopping.
- Pets are welcome at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Mississauga-Arpt Corp Ctr. This hotel offers an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's comfortable rooms and quiet location.
- Pets can join their owners at Sandman Signature Toronto Airport Hotel. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's comfortable rooms and proximity to the airport.
Planning Your Trip to Toronto
Interested in the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 46°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 18°F
- April-June: the average is 77°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 24°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Toronto is 1.34 inches
Exploring Toronto with Your Pet
Known for its theaters and architecture, Toronto has lots to offer visitors including its museums, entertainment, and university life. See the local sights and visit top attractions like CN Tower and Toronto Public Library. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Canada's Wonderland and Toronto Zoo. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at PetSmart, Menagerie Pet Shop, or Pet Valu.