- Ueno Park
- 12 min walk
- Sensō-ji Temple
- 2 min drive
- Sushidokoro Amami
- 2 min walk
- 6 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Tokyo's Taito neighbourhood, The Edo Sakura is near a metro station. KidZania Tokyo and Tokyo Solamachi are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit LaLaport Toyosu Mall and Ameya-Yokochō. Ueno Zoo and Tokyo Tower are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Iriya Station is 6 minutes by foot and Minowa Station is 10 minutes.
- Ueno Park - 12 min walk
- Sensō-ji Temple - 2 min drive
- Tokyo Sky Tree - 4 min drive
- University of Tokyo - 4 min drive
- Tokyo Dome - 6 min drive
- Iriya Station - 6 min walk
- Tokyo Uguisudani Station - 10 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 63 min drive
- Sushidokoro Amami - 2 min walk
- DOUTOR - 6 min walk
- Sukiya - 7 min walk
- Kagayaki - 7 min walk
- Matsuya - 7 min walk
About this property
The Edo Sakura
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM. <br />
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100–200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 500 and JPY 800 for adults, and JPY 500 and JPY 800 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
A perfect japanese style hotel
We want to escape the big international common hotel and decide to live in a japanese style hotel. Our wishes came true. The situation is great, well connected to the busy live of Tokyo . The staff is helpful and efficient. We most likely come back soon.