- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Oakwood Premier Tokyo
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all units
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Deluxe Room, 1 Bedroom
Executive Room, 1 Bedroom
Superior Room, 1 Bedroom (with Shower Booth)
Superior Studio (Shower Booth)
2BED Room Deluxe Suite
Deluxe Room, 2 Bedrooms
Executive Room, 3 Bedrooms
About this area
In the city centre, Oakwood Premier Tokyo is in Tokyo's Chiyoda neighbourhood, an area with great airport proximity. KidZania Tokyo and Roppongi Hills are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Tokyo Midtown and LaLaport Toyosu Mall. Check out an event or a game at Nippon Budokan, and consider making time for Ueno Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the property's quiet location.
- Bridgestone Museum of Art - 6 min walk
- Mitsui Memorial Museum - 8 min walk
- Kite Museum - 8 min walk
- Nihonbashi Mitsui Hall - 9 min walk
- Tei-Park, Communication Park - 10 min walk
- Otemachi Station - 7 min walk
- Tokyo Station - 10 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 15 min drive
- Fujisoba - 1 min walk
- 福龍 - 1 min walk
- Gyokatsu Motomura - 1 min walk
- Matsuya - 2 min walk
- 洋麺屋 五右衛門 - 2 min walk
About this property
Oakwood Premier Tokyo
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 10890 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 3025 for adults and JPY 1815 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 2800 per person (one way)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 3300 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 10890 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Oakwood Premier Tokyo Hotel
- Oakwood Premier Tokyo
- Oakwood Premier Tokyo Japan
- Oakwood Premier Tokyo Aparthotel
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities