Get an overview of this hotel4-star Tokyo hotel in Ginza, walk to Kabuki-za Theatre
Popular property highlights
Located in Ginza, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Ginza Six and Kabuki-za Theatre. Tokyo Imperial Palace and Tokyo Tower are also within 2 mi (3 km).
A restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a snack bar/deli, and WiFi in public areas.
All 169 rooms offer WiFi, refrigerators, and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include wired Internet, minibars, and room service.
Courtyard by Marriott Tokyo Ginza
The hotel offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Courtyard by Marriott Tokyo Ginza is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 10
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Snack bar/deli
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 169
- Number of floors - 11
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( JPY 1350 per night ), Wireless internet access ( JPY 1350 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( JPY 1350 per night )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Towels included
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Number of bathrooms -
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Courtyard by Marriott Tokyo Ginza has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200.00 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2495 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: JPY 1350 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: JPY 1350 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: JPY 1350 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 3100 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 1550 (one-way), (up to 5 years old)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per day
- Courtyard Marriott Hotel Tokyo Ginza
- Courtyard Marriott Tokyo Ginza
- Courtyard Tokyo Ginza
- Courtyard Tokyo Ginza Marriott
- Marriott Courtyard Tokyo Ginza
- Marriott Tokyo Ginza
- Tokyo Ginza Marriott
- Chuo Courtyard
- Courtyard By Marriott Tokyo Ginza Hotel Chuo
- Courtyard By Marriott Tokyo Ginza Japan
- Courtyard Hotel Chuo
- Courtyard Marriott Tokyo Ginza Hotel
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.