- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden
- 11 min walk
- Meiji Jingu Shrine
- 5 min drive
- 1 min walk
- 1 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Booth Net Cafe & Capsule is located in Tokyo's Shinjuku neighbourhood. Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall and New National Theatre Tokyo are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and Sunshine Aquarium. Tokyo Tower and Ueno Zoo are not to be missed.
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 11 min walk
- Meiji Jingu Shrine - 5 min drive
- Yoyogi Park - 5 min drive
- Waseda University - 5 min drive
- Shibuya Crossing - 6 min drive
- Seibu-Shinjuku Station - 4 min walk
- Shinjuku-nishiguchi Station - 9 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 75 min drive
- 若狹家 - 1 min walk
- TENKAIPPIN - 1 min walk
- Hama Teppanaki - 7th Fl - 1 min walk
- Ichiran - 1 min walk
- 神座拉麵 - 1 min walk
About this property
Booth Net Cafe & Capsule
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100–200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Facilities fee: JPY 200
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all on-site payments. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Booth Net Cafe Capsule Hostel Tokyo
- Booth Net Cafe Capsule Hostel
- Booth Net Cafe Capsule Tokyo
- Booth Net Cafe Capsule
- Booth Net Cafe & Capsule Shinjuku Tokyo
- Booth Net Cafe Capsule Hotel Tokyo
- Booth Net Cafe Capsule Hotel
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities