- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Akasaka Excel Hotel Tokyu
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Single Room, Non Smoking
Standard Double Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Superior Double Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Single Room, Non Smoking
Triple Room, Non Smoking (Room For 3 guests)
Deluxe Double Room, Non Smoking
Deluxe Twin B, Non Smoking
Premier Twin Room, Non Smoking
Excel Double Room
Deluxe Twin A, Non Smoking
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
19sqm Single Room with 120cm x 195cm Single Bed- Non Smoking
About this area
In the city centre, Akasaka Excel Hotel Tokyu is in Tokyo's Chiyoda neighbourhood, an area with great airport proximity and shopping. Tokyo Tower and Tokyo Imperial Palace are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and Ueno Park. Enjoy an event or a match at Tokyo Dome, and consider making time for Disneyland® Tokyo—a top attraction that's not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Akasaka-Mitsuke Station is just steps away and Nagatacho Station is 5 minutes by foot.
- Tokyo Tower - 8 min drive
- Tokyo Imperial Palace - 8 min drive
- Tokyo Midtown - 10 min drive
- Roppongi Hills - 10 min drive
- Nippon Budokan - 13 min drive
- Akasaka-Mitsuke Station - 2 min walk
- Yotsuya Station - 17 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 50 min drive
- Yonayona Beer Works - 1 min walk
- Tully's Coffee - 1 min walk
- Hooters Tokyo - 1 min walk
- Itamae sushi - 2 min walk
- ST-MARC CAFE - 2 min walk
About this property
Akasaka Excel Hotel Tokyu
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between 1 July 2020 - 30 September 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 3200 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 1600 (one-way), (up to 12 years old)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 1500 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.