- Liked: Staff & service
Overview of Diamond Exchange Flats
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Diamond Exchange Flats is located in Ramat Gan. Old Tel Aviv Port and Jaffa Port are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Rothschild Boulevard and Ben Yehuda Street. Luna Park and Zoological Center of Tel Aviv-Ramat Gan are also worth visiting.
- Ichilov Hospital - 9 min drive
- Tel Aviv Museum of Art - 10 min drive
- Tel Aviv City Hall - 11 min drive
- Rabin Square - 12 min drive
- Azrieli Center - 17 min drive
- Tel Aviv Savidor Central Station - 9 min walk
- Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) - 22 min drive
About this property
Diamond Exchange Flats
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning fee: ILS 215 per accommodation, per stay.
- All citizens of Israel may be charged the national value added tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: ILS 186 per vehicle
- Airport shuttle fee per child: ILS 186
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.