- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Banana Beach
- 6 min walk
- Carmel Market
- 8 min walk
- Tourist Information Office
- 9 min walk
- Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion)
- 28 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Tel Aviv, David InterContinental Tel Aviv is in the entertainment district and on the beach. Carmel Market and Ben Yehuda Street are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Gordon Beach and Hilton Beach. Travelling with kids? Consider Luna Park, or check out an event or a game at Bloomfield Stadium.
- Banana Beach - 6 min walk
- Carmel Market - 8 min walk
- Tourist Information Office - 9 min walk
- Rothschild Boulevard - 9 min walk
- Jerusalem Beach - 10 min walk
- Holon - Wolfson Station - 4 min drive
- Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) - 28 min drive
- Where to eat
- Jaffa Court – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Nomi – Fine-dining restaurant. Serves lunch and dinner on selected days.
- CHE Cigar Bar & Lounge – Bar with a bar. Serves dinner daily.
- Atrium Lobby Bar – Pool-view restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
David InterContinental Tel Aviv
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Check-in may not be available until after 9 PM on Saturdays and on Jewish holidays.
- This property accepts credit cards only for all bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking, and for all purchases made on site, including incidentals. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 55.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value added tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 20 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 55.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Location and cleanliness. Concierge was very helpful.