Huge room, great for Corporate people to spread out. Bistro is very quick and cheap, but sometimes the meals miss on quality. Brekky is always great here.
- Liverpool Hospital
- 4 min drive
- Westfield Liverpool
- 4 min drive
- Western Sydney Parklands
- 12 min drive
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.)
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- Liverpool Hospital - 4 min drive
- Westfield Liverpool - 4 min drive
- Westfield Parramatta Shopping Centre - 12 min drive
- Western Sydney Parklands - 12 min drive
- Wet'n'Wild Sydney - 17 min drive
- Sydney Cabramatta Station - 16 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 23 min drive
- Where to eat
- Nortons – Garden-view restaurant. Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
- The Warwick Bar & Bistro – Bistro with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Holiday Inn Warwick Farm
2 restaurants, an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness centre are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, a conference centre and 24-hour room service. All 146 rooms provide conveniences such as sofa beds and fridges, plus complimentary wireless Internet access and LED TVs with cable channels. 24-hour room service, coffee/tea makers and hairdryers are among the other amenities available to guests.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 25.00 for adults and AUD 25 for children (approximately)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
We should mention
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free self parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee 6 AM–10 AM on weekdays and 6:30 AM–10:30 AM on weekends: AUD 25.00 for adults and AUD 25 for children
- 2 restaurants
- 1 bar
- 24-hour room service
Things to do
- Fitness centre/gym
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Outdoor pool
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Sofa bed
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space
- Meeting Rooms
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Air conditioning
- Cribs available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing boards
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Nearby things to do
- Golfing nearby
Where to eat