- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Swimming Hole
- 4 min walk
- Recreation Path
- 5 min walk
- McCarthy's Restaurant
- 4 min walk
- Harrison's Restaurant & Bar
- 9 min walk
- Burlington, VT (BTV-Burlington Intl.)
- 42 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Stowe, Field Guide Lodge is in the city centre. Gold Brook Covered Bridge (Emily's Bridge) and Tea at the Governor's House are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Swimming Hole and Stowe Golf Park. Alpine Slide and Ben and Jerry's Factory are also worth visiting.
- Swimming Hole - 4 min walk
- Recreation Path - 5 min walk
- Vermont Ski Museum - 9 min walk
- Stowe Free Library - 13 min walk
- Stowe Golf Park - 2 min drive
- Waterbury Station - 17 min drive
- Burlington, VT (BTV-Burlington Intl.) - 42 min drive
- McCarthy's Restaurant - 4 min walk
- Harrison's Restaurant & Bar - 9 min walk
- Stowe Public House & Bottle Shop - 11 min walk
- Black Cap Coffee - 12 min walk
- Sushi Yoshi - 16 min walk
About this property
Field Guide Lodge
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 9:00 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Field Guide Hotel Stowe
- Field Guide Hotel
- Field Guide Stowe
- Field Guide Stowe, Vermont
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The breakfast was lovely. The hot tub was small and monopolized by others daily. They didn't have a restaurant. The "full" pull-out bed really only fit one comfortably.