- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Centennial Hotel Spokane
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Poolside
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
About this area
Centennial Hotel Spokane is located on the waterfront and in an area with good shopping. First Interstate Center for the Arts and Knitting Factory are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Spokane Valley Mall. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Spokane Arena or Avista Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Riverfront Park - 7 min walk
- South Hill - 8 min walk
- Spokane Arena - 9 min walk
- Spokane Convention Center - 12 min walk
- First Interstate Center for the Arts - 14 min walk
- Spokane Intermodal Center - 17 min walk
- Spokane, WA (GEG-Spokane Intl.) - 12 min drive
- Centennial Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Espresso Cafe — 1 min walk
- The Blackbird - 3 min walk
- Wendy's - 5 min walk
- Perkins - 8 min walk
About this property
Centennial Hotel Spokane
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 30 per accommodation, per stay.
- Dogs only
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 10.89 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness centre access
- Business centre/computer access
- Internet access
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.89 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 10.89 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 25 per room (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 25 (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: USD 12.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 30 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel RL Red Lion Spokane Park
- RL Red Lion Spokane Park
- Centennial Hotel
- Centennial Spokane
- Hotel RL by Red Lion Spokane at the Park
- Red Lion Hotel at the Park Spokane
- Red Lion Hotel Spokane
- Red Lion Spokane
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The room had no light, the shower had no door and the room was to small.