- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Giralda Tower
- 4 min walk
- 5 min walk
- Hosteria del Laurel
- 1 min walk
- El librero tapas
- 1 min walk
- Seville (SVQ-San Pablo)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Seville's Historical Center neighbourhood, El Rey Moro Hotel Boutique is in the city centre and connected to the airport. Museum of Fine Arts and Seville Auditorium are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Giralda Tower and Alcazar. Check out an event or a game at Plaza de Toros de la Real Maestranza, and consider making time for Isla Magica Theme Park, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Giralda Tower - 4 min walk
- Alcazar - 5 min walk
- Seville Cathedral - 9 min walk
- University of Seville - 9 min walk
- Hotel Alfonso XIII - 15 min walk
- Puerta de Jerez Station - 10 min walk
- Seville San Bernardo Station - 18 min walk
- Seville (SVQ-San Pablo) - 21 min drive
- Hosteria del Laurel - 1 min walk
- El librero tapas - 1 min walk
- Doña Elvira - 1 min walk
- Bodeguita La Parihuela - 1 min walk
- El Pasaje - 1 min walk
About this property
El Rey Moro Hotel Boutique
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets stay for free
Children and extra beds
- Children younger than 12 are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests 12 and older are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 40.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9 for adults and EUR 9 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 38 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 38 (one-way), (up to 13 years old)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Location location location... thats the major points of the hotel... one of the review says its one of the best, well its not... its amenities its not that excellent... but if youre looking for not so modern hotel an old style this hotel will be good for you..,. Its a walking distance to everything and thats make it great....