Overview of Amara Resort and Spa
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Room, 1 King Bed (Creekside Spa)
Room, 1 King Bed (Courtyard)
Room, 2 Queen Beds (Courtyard)
Room, 1 King Bed (Courtyard Spa)
Junior Suite (Creekside Spa)
Room, 1 King Bed, Patio
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Patio
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Patio (Roll-in)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Patio (Bathtub)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, Patio (Bathtub)
Suite (Creekside Spa)
Suite, Accessible (Creekside, Roll-in)
About this area
Amara Resort and Spa is located in Sedona. Those looking for an activity can check out Sedona Golf Resort, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Coffee Pot and Slide Rock State Park.
- Sedona Art Center - 6 min walk
- Tlaquepaque Arts and Crafts Village - 18 min walk
- Snoopy Rock - 20 min walk
- Midgley Bridge - 3 min drive
- Sedona Skatepark - 6 min drive
- Flagstaff, AZ (FLG-Flagstaff Pulliam Field) - 43 min drive
- SaltRock Kitchen — 1 min walk
- Canyon Breeze - 4 min walk
- Theia's Cafe - 5 min walk
- Cowboy Club - 6 min walk
- Sedona Fudge Company - 6 min walk
About this property
Amara Resort and Spa
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Fitness facilities
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per pet, per night.
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 30 lb/14 kg)
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 37.59 per accommodation, per night
- Spa access
- Health club access
- Fitness centre access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Concierge/Valet service
- Valet parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Kimpton Amara Resort Sedona
- Kimpton Amara Resort
- Kimpton Amara Sedona
- Kimpton Amara
- Amara Resort Spa a Kimpton Hotel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Loved the location, the staff were all so helpful and nice. Food at restaurant was wonderful. Loved the wine hour each evening, the valet service and the spa. Some areas of the hotel could use updating but overall recommend this resort.