- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Thompson Seattle
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible (Water View)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, City View
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds (Water View)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, City View
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, City View
Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed (Water View)
Room, 1 King Bed
Suite, Accessible, View (Shower)
Studio (Water View)
About this area
In the historical district and near a metro station, Thompson Seattle is in an area with good shopping. Seattle Waterfront and Seattle Cruise Ship Terminal 91 are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Pioneer Square and Lake Union. Seattle Aquarium and Seattle Great Wheel are not to be missed. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including winery tours. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Seattle Waterfront - 1 min walk
- Pike Place Market - 2 min walk
- Seattle Aquarium - 5 min walk
- Seattle Art Museum - 6 min walk
- Nordstrom - 6 min walk
- Westlake Station - 5 min walk
- King Street Station - 9 min drive
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Conversation — 1 min walk
- The Nest — 1 min walk
- Kastoori Grill - 1 min walk
- Top Pot Doughnuts - 1 min walk
- Biscuit Bitch at Caffé Lieto - 1 min walk
About this property
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 25 for adults, and USD 10 and USD 25 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40.00 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Clean and modern, we wished we had more space to unload stuff from our luggage.