Overview of Courtyard by Marriott Seattle Kirkland
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds
Suite, 1 Bedroom
About this area
Located in Kirkland, Courtyard by Marriott Seattle Kirkland is near the beach. Microsoft Campus is a notable landmark, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Bellevue Square and Lincoln Square. Seattle Waterfront and Woodland Park Zoo are also worth visiting.
- Bellevue Square - 10 min drive
- Microsoft Campus - 12 min drive
- University of Washington - 17 min drive
- Seattle Children's Hospital - 18 min drive
- Woodland Park Zoo - 21 min drive
- King Street Station - 19 min drive
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) - 29 min drive
- Bistro — 1 min walk
- Papa Murphy's Take 'N' Bake Pizza - 1 min walk
- Five Guys Burgers and Fries - 1 min walk
- Subway - 1 min walk
- Olive Garden - 2 min walk
About this property
Courtyard by Marriott Seattle Kirkland
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Convenient under facility parking but it’s $10 a night and has unsecured entry into the hotel. Quiet neighborhood with many good restaurants nearby. Poor water pressure in the shower. Pillows were past their usefulness. Found stains, crumbs and hair on the bed and within the sheets. Property needs renovation. TV is too small.