You get what you pay for. The property has a good location! Not bad service. We rented 2 apartments. One of the apartments had broken light switch and shower faucet. It was fixed immediately after I mentioned about the problem. One of the apartments had no toilet paper. I knew about it from previous comments and I expected that before placing my reservation. All units have balconies, which is very nice!!
- Illuminated Fountain
- 6 min walk
- Llevant Beach
- 6 min walk
- 3 min walk
- 3 min walk
- Reus (REU)
- 12 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- Illuminated Fountain - 6 min walk
- Llevant Beach - 6 min walk
- Capellans Beach - 12 min walk
- Ferrari Land - 19 min walk
- Lumine Mediterránea Beach Club & Golf Community - 7 min drive
- Salou Station - 18 min walk
- Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.) - 64 min drive
- Salauris — 3 min walk
- CONTINENTAL — 3 min walk
- Harry Potter — 4 min walk
- Mayabar — 6 min walk
- Creta — 7 min walk
About this property
Apartamentos Los Peces Rentalmar
Along with an outdoor pool, this smoke-free apartment building has a poolside bar and WiFi in public areas. Other amenities include self parking, a children's pool and a 24-hour front desk. Each apartment features wireless Internet access (surcharge) and a balcony, plus a kitchenette with a fridge and a microwave. A dining area, an LED TV and a safe are among the other amenities available to guests.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 5.0 per night.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 6 per pet, per day.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per night (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 12 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Apartamentos Los Peces Rentalmar Apartment Salou
- Apartamentos Los Peces Rentalmar Apartment
- Apartamentos Los Peces Rentalmar Salou
- Apartamentos Los Peces Rentalmar
- Apartamentos Los Peces Salou
- Apartamentos Los Peces Rentalmar Aparthotel Salou
- Apartamentos Los Peces Rentalmar Aparthotel
- Apartamentos Los Peces Rental
- Near the beach
- Outdoor swimming pool
- WiFi available (EUR 5 per night)
Parking and transport
- Self-parking: EUR 12 per day
- Children's pool
- 1 poolside bar
- Bathtub or shower
- Dining room
- LED TV
- Pool or billiards table
- Games room
- Balcony or patio
- Air conditioning
- EUR 6 per pet per day
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Safe at front desk
- ATM/banking services
Things to do
- Golf lessons, golf and scooter/moped rentals nearby
- 220 rooms
Nearby things to do
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
We arrived at the hotel and they had to move us to SALOU Pacific which is a rentalmar because they're was building work going on the salou Pacific was brilliant they couldn't do enough for us because we moved