- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hillside Motel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Classic Room, 1 Queen Bed
Classic Room, 1 Double Bed
Classic Room, 2 Queen Beds
Classic Room, 2 Double Beds
Classic Room, 1 King Bed
Executive Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Suite (Two Room)
About this area
Hillside Motel is located near the beach and in an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Reversing Falls and Stonehammer Geopark, while New Brunswick Museum and Saint John Arts Centre are cultural highlights. Hilton Belyea Arena and Lord Beaverbrook Rink are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Lancaster Mall - 2 min drive
- Reversing Falls - 3 min drive
- Hilton Belyea Arena - 5 min drive
- Irving Nature Park - 5 min drive
- Bay Ferries - 7 min drive
- Saint John, NB (YSJ) - 23 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 20 per pet (varies based on length of stay), plus a one-off cleaning fee of CAD 10.
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for CAD 10.0 per night.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per pet (varies based on length of stay) plus a one-off CAD10 cleaning fee
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
I stayed as a stopping point on the way to Nova Scotia. I was greeted by the owner, who was very nice and provided information on local restaurants, etc. The hotel is older, but at the price point, I have no complaints. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. I also found it to be quiet. The room also had a fridge, microwave and even a few dishes that could be used by those staying. This was a plus for me, as I was able to make breakfast before hitting the road.