The interaction with the staff was friendly, polite and they were engaging. The breakfast was well done especially considering the restrictions surrounding Covid19. The bed was comfortable and the room was huge. The frustration surrounds what is under their immediate control and either speaks to poor training or no supervision, no inspection.
1) Two hangers with pant clips...both had a failed clip, can’t hang dress pants to help them look good for next day meeting
2) Light burnt out in the bathroom
3) Shampoo dispenser had a dried glob on the end (not cleaned)
4) Hook on back of door so loose it was ready to come off
5) Mirror in bathroom had come off the hooks on one side and was hanging crooked
6) Moved tv to watch from desk and under the stand was dried puddles of ????
Did it affect my sleep, no, but attention to detail is a hallmark of a great hotel. These issues are easily caught and corrected...it does however give me concern as to what else was missed.