The hotel met our expectations . The restaurant was fantastic , the views were amazing , and the location in the quiet village of Praiano was excellent . If the hotel wanted to attract a higher price they would need to improve the maintenance of the pool area and also improve the breakfast which is very average . The general setting of the hotel is fantastic and we enjoyed our short stay.
- Marina di Praia
- 3 min drive
- Emerald Grotto
- 5 min drive
- Positano Ferry Landing
- 14 min drive
- Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.)
- 67 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- Marina di Praia - 3 min drive
- Emerald Grotto - 5 min drive
- Positano Ferry Landing - 14 min drive
- Palazzo Murat - 15 min drive
- Church of Santa Maria Assunta - 15 min drive
- Sant'Agnello Station - 24 min drive
- Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.) - 67 min drive
- Where to eat
- Il Pino – Ocean-view restaurant with a bar offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Hotel Il Pino
Guests at this beach hotel will appreciate convenient on-site amenities such as a limo/town car service and a rooftop terrace. All 17 rooms offer free WiFi, balconies and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find first-run films, minibars and room service (during limited hours).
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 120.00 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 100.00
- Self-parking fee: EUR 20.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Offsite parking reservations required
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Free buffet breakfast available daily 8 AM–10 AM
- 1 restaurant and 1 coffee shop/cafe
- 1 bar
- Free daily reception
- Room service available
- Coffee/tea in a common area
Things to do
- Outdoor pool - 1
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Cribs available
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
Food and Drink
- Balcony or patio
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing boards
Nearby things to do
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Where to eat
Excellent location and easily accessible from main road. Attentive and friendly staff. Restaurant attached very popular although run independently of hotel.