- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Overview of Hotel Aeroporto
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Basic Double Room
Basic Twin Room
Basic Double Room Single Use, 1 Double Bed
Basic Double Room Single Use, 2 Single Beds
About this area
Hotel Aeroporto is located near the beach and in an area with good airport proximity. Casa da Musica and Serralves Museum of Contemporary Art are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Bolhao Market and MAR Shopping. Maia Zoo and Funny City are also worth visiting. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Botica Station is 5 minutes by foot and Aeroporto Station is 9 minutes.
- MAR Shopping - 5 min drive
- Norte Shopping - 12 min drive
- Matosinhos Beach - 13 min drive
- Casa da Musica - 13 min drive
- Sea Life Porto - 16 min drive
- Botica Station - 5 min walk
- São Bento Station - 13 min drive
- Porto (OPO-Dr. Francisco de Sa Carneiro) - 2 min drive
- Majestic Café - 22 min drive
About this property
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 17.5 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 6.50 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 4.9 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 17.5 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort