- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Ratna Mandir
- 6 min walk
- Barahi Temple
- 8 min walk
- Pokhara (PKR)
- 6 min drive
- Phewa Tal (Fewa Lake)
- 31 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Pokhara, Hotel Travel-Inn is near the airport. Ratna Mandir and Devi's Fall reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Gupteswar Gupha and Pokhara Zoological Park. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Ratna Mandir - 6 min walk
- Barahi Temple - 8 min walk
- Pokhara Museum - 3 min drive
- World Peace Stupa - 26 min drive
- Phewa Tal (Fewa Lake) - 31 min drive
- Pokhara (PKR) - 6 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering regional cuisine. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 2.5 and USD 3.7 for adults, and USD 2 and USD 2.5 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 3 per vehicle (one way)
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Reliable clean hotel in Pokhara
Friendly staff and clean rooms. Away from the main road so a bit quieter than other places. Some confusion about whether breakfast was included, (although it was clearly noted on my booking confirmation). Regardless, owner did the right thing and deferred to my understanding that it was included in the booking.