- Liked: Cleanliness
- Scarborough Beach
- 8 min walk
- Trigg Beach
- 3 min drive
- Karrinyup Shopping Centre
- 5 min drive
- Perth, WA (PER)
- 32 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Scarborough, Indian Ocean Hotel is near the beach. Hay Street Mall and Fremantle Markets are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Scarborough Beach and City Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at RAC Arena or nib Stadium.
- Scarborough Beach - 8 min walk
- Trigg Beach - 3 min drive
- Hamersley Public Golf Course - 4 min drive
- Karrinyup Shopping Centre - 5 min drive
- Floreat Beach - 6 min drive
- Glendalough Station - 8 min drive
- Perth, WA (PER) - 32 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Indian Ocean Hotel – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Indian Ocean Hotel
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Swimming pool
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Hot tub
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 20.0 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for AUD 20.0 per stay.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 20.0 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 20.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention