- Edith Cowan University Joondalup Campus
- 13 min walk
- Yellagonga Regional Park
- 14 min walk
- Lakeside Joondalup
- 3 min drive
- Perth, WA (PER)
- 28 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
ECU Joondalup Village is located in Joondalup. Hillarys Boat Harbour and Wanneroo Botanical Gardens & Mini Golf are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Aquarium of Western Australia and Caversham Wildlife Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at HBF Arena or Barbagallo Raceway.
- Edith Cowan University Joondalup Campus - 13 min walk
- Yellagonga Regional Park - 14 min walk
- Lakeside Joondalup - 3 min drive
- Joondalup Health Campus - 3 min drive
- HBF Arena - 7 min drive
- Joondalup Station - 16 min walk
- Perth, WA (PER) - 28 min drive
About this property
ECU Joondalup Village
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open during the following times:<br /><ul><li>Monday-Friday: 9 AM-9 PM</li></ul> If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children younger than 18 are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests 18 and older are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- ECU Joondalup Village Hotel