- Langley Park
- 2 min walk
- Queens Gardens
- 10 min walk
- Perth Mint
- 10 min walk
- Perth, WA (PER)
- 12 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in East Perth, Crowne Plaza Perth is in the city centre. Shoppers can check out Hay Street Mall, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Elizabeth Quay and Kings Park and Botanic Garden. Check out an event or a game at nib Stadium, and consider making time for Perth Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Langley Park - 2 min walk
- Queens Gardens - 10 min walk
- Perth Mint - 10 min walk
- WACA - 16 min walk
- Royal Perth Hospital - 16 min walk
- Perth Claisebrook Station - 18 min walk
- Perth, WA (PER) - 18 min drive
- Where to eat
- Gusti Restaurant and Bar – Al fresco dining restaurant with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Crowne Plaza Perth
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 65.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: AUD 29.00 for adults and AUD 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 34.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 65.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Crowne Plaza Perth Hotel East Perth
- Crowne Plaza Perth Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Perth East Perth
- Crowne Plaza Perth