Search Motels in Pemberton from CA $102
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Pemberton
Other property types in Pemberton
Pemberton Valley Lodge
Reviewed on Oct. 26, 2020
Reviewed on Sep. 26, 2020
Lakefront Private Log Cabin, Close to Pemberton - The Hummingbird
Reviewed on Oct. 20, 2020
Pemberton Motels and More for the Frugal Traveler
If you’re having a hard time finding motels in Pemberton, let us help you find a motel or something similar from more than 697 lodging options in the larger area. Simply filter using our search tools by price per night or cost-effective amenities such as free breakfast and free airport transportation.
Because you'll save on your room, you can enjoy more of the attractions in Pemberton. Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort, Scandinave Spa Whistler, and Whistler Village Gondola are some of the popular places you can visit in the larger area.
Below are some of our customers’ favorite motels in the larger area:
- Enjoy access to the bar, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like an LED TV.
- Central Pemberton is 3.9 mi (6.3 km) away
What to Do in PembertonThose who've visited Pemberton like the mountain landscape. Enjoy all there is to see and do in this relaxing area while you're out sightseeing.
Here are favorite places in and around Pemberton:
- Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort
- Scandinave Spa Whistler
- Whistler Village Gondola
Enjoy nature with a stop at:
- One Mile Lake
- Nairn Falls Provincial Park
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Creekside Gondola
- Blackcomb Excalibur Gondola
- Family Adventure Zone
Pemberton is also known for its:
- Hot springs
Best Time to Visit PembertonFigure out the ideal time to visit Pemberton by checking these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 47° F and nighttime temperatures average 14° F
- April-June: 71° F is the daytime average and 30° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 74° F and nighttime averages are around 38° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 55° F during the day and 17° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.61 inches in a year