Whistler Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a pet-friendly getaway in Whistler? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of the 31 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here are top hotels and accommodations liked by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Aava Whistler Hotel is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and pillowtop beds. Customers enjoy this 3.5-star hotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
- Pets are welcome at Tantalus Resort Lodge. This condo resort offers in-room kitchens and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 3-star condo resort's family-friendly amenities and central location.
- Pets can join their owners at The Fairmont Chateau Whistler. This resort provides guests with 24-hour room service and WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 4.5-star resort's bar and clean guestrooms.
Planning Your Trip to Whistler
Curious about the best time of year to visit? Organize an outing with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 47°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 14°F
- April-June: the average is 71°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 55°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Whistler is 1.61 inches
Exploring Whistler with Your Pet
Known for its skiing, Whistler has lots to offer visitors including its mountains, hiking trails, and sports. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Whistler Village Gondola and Blackcomb Excalibur Gondola. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Whistler Happy Pets.