Search Apartment Rentals in Panaji
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Panaji
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Panaji
Reviewed on Dec. 4, 2019
Goa Marriott Resort & Spa
Reviewed on Nov. 24, 2020
Vivanta Goa, Panaji
Reviewed on Mar. 26, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Panaji
You'll find plenty of places to stay in Panaji with 90 accommodations to choose from, including 11 apartments. Why not relish this family-friendly area's top-notch restaurants? Church of Our Lady of Immaculate Conception and Miramar Beach are top sights to discover.
Why choose an apartment versus a traditional hotel? Apartments are ideal for couples who want a more local feel, and also for families wanting the conveniences of home.
Best Time to Visit Panaji
Though weather is just one factor, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially when planning a longer stay. And since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically November and October, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 89° F and nighttime temperatures average 66° F
- April-June: 92° F is the daytime average and 74° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 88° F and nighttime averages are around 74° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 92° F during the day and 68° F at night
- Average rainfall is 102.60 inches in a year
Things to Do in Panaji
Panaji is known for its restaurants and beaches. Cultural attractions include Goa State Museum and Goa Science Centre, whereas Miramar Beach and Mandovi River are a couple of picturesque spots to enjoy the outdoors. In the larger area, you’ll find popular places like Church of Our Lady of Immaculate Conception and Fort Aguada.Panaji is also popular for:
How to Get to Panaji and Around the Area
Fly into Goa (GOI-Dabolim), which is located 8 mi (12.9 km) away from the heart of the city. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.