The island is amazing. Staffs from lower levels to managerial were all friendly and engaging. My family had a great time. Will come back again.
- Sumilon Island Beach
- 1 min walk
- Oslob Beach
- 19 min drive
- Panglao (TAG-Bohol Intl.)
- 303 min drive
- Silliman University Main Campus
- 1540 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- Sumilon Island Beach - 1 min walk
- Oslob Beach - 19 min drive
- Paliton Beach - 133 min drive
- Silliman University Main Campus - 1540 min drive
- Robinsons Mall - 1541 min drive
- Dumaguete (DGT) - 83 min drive
About this property
Bluewater Sumilon Island Resort
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free resort has an outdoor pool and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include spa services and gift shops/newsstands. All 27 rooms offer minibars, room service (during limited hours) and safes. Desks and free toiletries are also available to guests.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: PHP 3000 per stay
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
- Valentine's Day gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PHP 850 for adults and PHP 425 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PHP 6000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Early check-in fee: PHP 3000.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: PHP 3000.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Bluewater Sumilon Beach Resort Oslob
- Bluewater Sumilon Beach Resort
- Bluewater Sumilon Beach Oslob
- Bluewater Sumilon Island Resort Oslob
- Bluewater Sumilon Island
- Sumilon Bluewater Island Resort
- Bluewater Sumilon Oslob
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Free self parking
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 6 AM–10 AM: PHP 850 for adults and PHP 425 for children
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- Room service available
Things to do
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Spa services onsite
- Gift shops and newsstand
- Free toiletries
Food and Drink
- In-room safe
Nearby things to do
- Snorkeling nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
This is a breathtaking resort on a breathtaking island with breathtaking views. I realize I sound like a snake oil salesman, however I am not exaggerating. If it's within budget, you will not regret a single night - but preferably at least 2-3 - spent on this island. By far the most mesmerizing island in all of the Visayas. Bluewater Resort owns the island and their service and attention to guests is fantastic. Their rooms are spacious and modern as are their bathrooms. The view from the room is unforgettable. The resort offers a lot of activities from snorkeling in 3 different areas, diving, trekking with 4 different treks with varying difficulties, free bike rentals for a bike trek track, fishing, kayaking, infiniti pool, and much more. Their breakfast and dinner buffets were great and though most would find their nightly price steep, if you consider all of which is included and the locale of where you are staying, it really isn't that much. The experience and luxury supercedes any concerns about the worthiness of the cost. Not to mention, it's a SUPER CONVENIENT place for whale shark watching. They arranged literally everything. Thanks guys!!!