- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Westroads Mall
- 24 min drive
- University of Nebraska-Omaha
- 32 min drive
- 2 min walk
- 4 min walk
- Omaha, NE (OMA-Eppley Field)
- 36 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Perfect Stay Inn & Suites is located in Blair. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Desoto National Wildlife Refuge and Fort Atkinson State Historical Park, while Washington County Museum and Mormon Trail Center are cultural highlights.
- Westroads Mall - 24 min drive
- CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - 30 min drive
- Creighton University - 31 min drive
- University of Nebraska-Omaha - 32 min drive
- Village Pointe Shopping Center - 33 min drive
- Omaha, NE (OMA-Eppley Field) - 36 min drive
- Subway - 2 min walk
- Runza - 4 min walk
- Butch's Deli - 7 min walk
- DQ Restaurant - 9 min walk
- Burger King - 9 min walk
About this property
Perfect Stay Inn & Suites
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 11 AM - 6 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Perfect Stay Inn Blair
- Perfect Stay Blair
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
It's a classic. Soap is nowhere in the bathroom. Smokers leave their packets behind. Its in a quiet neighborhood so sleeping is comfortable.