- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Vanderbilt University
- 16 min walk
- Marathon Music Works
- 2 min drive
- Goten Restaurant and Sushi Bar
- 1 min walk
- Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.)
- 11 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Nashville, Hutton Hotel is in the city centre. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Centennial Park and Riverfront Park, while Nashville Broadway and Ryman Auditorium are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Bridgestone Arena or Nashville Municipal Auditorium.
- Vanderbilt University - 16 min walk
- Bridgestone Arena - 2 min drive
- Marathon Music Works - 2 min drive
- Parthenon - 2 min drive
- Centennial Park - 3 min drive
- Nashville Riverfront Station - 2 min drive
- Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.) - 11 min drive
- Mane & Rye Dinerant — 1 min walk
- Nashville Broadway
- Goten Restaurant and Sushi Bar - 1 min walk
- WXYZ - 1 min walk
- Valentino's Ristorante - 1 min walk
About this property
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 75, per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 75.00 per week.
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: USD20.00 per accommodation, per night. This fee does not apply to children under 1 year of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 9 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 37.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 42.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 75.00 per week
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Atmosphere awesome, location perfect and room was clean and comfy. Can’t wait to stay there again!!