Overview of Sankara Nairobi, Autograph Collection
Choose dates to view prices
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, City View (Concierge Level)
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Business Lounge Access (Sankara)
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Business Lounge Access
Superior Room, 2 Single Beds, City View
Executive Room, 2 Single Beds
About this area
In the business district, Sankara Nairobi, Autograph Collection is in an area with good shopping. Yaya Centre and The Sarit Centre are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Nairobi National Park and Central Park. Travelling with kids? Consider Giraffe Centre, or check out an event or a game at Nyayo National Stadium.
- The Sarit Centre - 4 min walk
- Westgate Shopping Mall - 10 min walk
- Nairobi National Museum - 3 min drive
- University of Nairobi - 4 min drive
- Kenya National Theatre - 9 min drive
- Nairobi Station - 21 min drive
- Nairobi (NBO-Jomo Kenyatta Intl.) - 22 min drive
- Champagne Bar — 1 min walk
- Artisan — 1 min walk
About this property
Sankara Nairobi, Autograph Collection
Awards and affiliations
- Sankara Nairobi, Autograph Collection is listed in the 2011 Condé Nast Traveller Hot List.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Swimming pool
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 30.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 40 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 75.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Staff assistance with some issues we had was outstanding. Our flight didlnt leave until 11:30 on our departure day and because my wife was ill, they comped our room until 8:00pm that night. I couldn't believe it. Very nice service. Visiting in Nairobi is another story. Way too crowded with constant chaos and horrendous traffic.