- Karen Blixen Museum
- 4 min drive
- Karen Blixen Coffee Garden and Cottages
- 4 min drive
- AFEW Giraffe Centre
- 11 min drive
- Nairobi (NBO-Jomo Kenyatta Intl.)
- 28 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Acacia Tree Lodge is located in Nairobi. Karen Blixen Coffee Garden and Cottages and Times Tower are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at ABC Place and Kenya Railway Golf Club. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Nyayo National Stadium or Nairobi City Stadium.
- Karen Blixen Museum - 4 min drive
- Karen Blixen Coffee Garden and Cottages - 4 min drive
- Giraffe Centre - 10 min drive
- AFEW Giraffe Centre - 11 min drive
- David Sheldrick Elephant & Rhino Orphanage - 62 min drive
- Syokimau Station - 26 min drive
- Nairobi (NBO-Jomo Kenyatta Intl.) - 28 min drive
About this property
Acacia Tree Lodge
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for USD 25.0 per day.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 25.0 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve on-site parking.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort