Search Hostels in Mykonos
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Featured Hostels in Mykonos
Other property types in Mykonos
Reviewed on Oct. 6, 2020
Reviewed on Sep. 12, 2020
What Is a Hostel?
If you're in the market for an affordable place to stay in Mykonos, a hostel in town could be a great option for you. These dorm-style accommodations come in many shapes and sizes, but all of them have a few qualities in common:
- Low prices
- A social atmosphere
- Shared rooms (though many hostels offer private room options too)
By going with a hostel in Mykonos, you can spend less on lodging and set aside more of your money for fun things to do during your vacation. The beaches create an appealing natural setting, and you can enjoy attractions like the waterfront.
Hostels in Mykonos
Need some guidance on where to stay in Mykonos? This hostel is popular:
Mycocoon Hostel Mykonos - Located steps from Archaeological Museum of Mykonos. You can take advantage of free WiFi and an outdoor pool, as well as a poolside bar. You'll find showers in all rooms.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Mykonos?
The weather can be a big factor when you're discovering new places, so here's a little information about the local climate:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 60° F and nighttime temperatures average 46° F
- April-June: 80° F is the daytime average and 49° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 81° F and nighttime averages are around 62° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 73° F during the day and 48° F at night
- Average rainfall is 0.83 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Mykonos?
Depending on what you're interested in, you might like these places:Top Sights
- Windmills of Mykonos
- Church of Panagia Paraportiani
- Mykonos Old Port
- Mount Kynthos
- Ornos Beach
- Paradise Beach
- Archaeological Museum of Mykonos
- Agricultural Museum
- Mykonos Museum of Folklore
Overall, Mykonos is known for its:
How to Get to Mykonos and Around the Area
You can search for flights to the closest airport in Mykonos (JMK-Mykonos Island National), located 1.3 mi (2 km) away from the city center. Another option is Ermoupolis (JSY-Syros Island National), which is 21 mi (33.8 km) away.