- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Brind'O Aquaclub
- 3 min walk
- Ski Mont-Tremblant
- 3 min walk
- Cabriolet Ski Lift
- 3 min walk
- Mont-Tremblant, QC (YTM-Mont-Tremblant Intl.)
- 52 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Mont-Tremblant, Holiday Inn Express and Suites Tremblant is in an area with good shopping. Mont-Tremblant Activity Centre and Mont-Tremblant Ski Resort are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda. Brind'O Aquaclub and Skyline Luge Mont-Tremblant are also worth visiting.
- Brind'O Aquaclub - 3 min walk
- Ski Mont-Tremblant - 3 min walk
- Cabriolet Ski Lift - 3 min walk
- Mont Tremblant Activities Centre - 6 min walk
- Express Gondola - 6 min walk
- Mont-Tremblant, QC (YTM-Mont-Tremblant Intl.) - 44 min drive
About this property
Holiday Inn Express and Suites Tremblant
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 100.0 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
- A damage deposit of CAD 150 will be collected before check-in.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: CAD 15.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 100.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Holiday Inn Express Tremblant Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Tremblant
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Nice room - we had a suite with a single bedroom which has 2 double beds. Location was great, just above the base of the village cabriolet, and just across from the end of the ski out at the end of the day. Breakfast was really good - various egg / meat options, pancakes, baked goods, cereals, etc. The price is the main issue - Total cost with taxes (including parking) was over $550 / night for a Holiday Inn, which is astronomical. Normally I would expect such a room to be about 1/3 of that cost. The cost of accommodations is the main reason I don't ski at Tremblant more often. I can pay less than half that for a good hotel in the middle of downtown Banff in winter.