The staff are first class. The room had been up graded and very well done. The food was really tasty and wholesome. As I was leaving earlier than breakfast they made a packed lunch for me the night before which was much appreciated.
- Devil's Beef Tub
- 6 min drive
- Lockerbie Ice Rink
- 16 min drive
- Lockerbie Golf Club
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- Devil's Beef Tub - 6 min drive
- Lockerbie Ice Rink - 16 min drive
- Lockerbie Golf Club - 18 min drive
- Lochmaben Castle - 23 min drive
- Drumlanrig Castle - 39 min drive
- Lockerbie Station - 17 min drive
- Carlisle (CAX) - 49 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
The Famous Star Hotel
A restaurant, a bar/lounge and a meeting room are available at this smoke-free inn. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a porter/bellboy. This inn has 8 rooms.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 10 per day.
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Property is also known as
- Famous Star Hotel Moffat
- Famous Star Hotel
- Famous Star Moffat
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free long-term parking
- Free parking nearby
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Breakfast available for a fee
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- Luggage storage
- Meeting Rooms
- Cribs available
Nearby things to do
- Golfing nearby
Where to eat
It was quaint but had been updated to a good standard. Comfortable and quiet.