- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- La Cala Golf
- 1 min walk
- Mijas Golf Course
- 17 min drive
- La Terraza
- 2 min walk
- Wok Costa del Sol
- 10 min drive
- Malaga (AGP)
- 33 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Mijas, La Cala Resort is in a rural location. Bioparc Fuengirola is a popular attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Fuengirola Beach and Los Boliches Beach. Tivoli World and Benalmadena Cable Car are also worth visiting.
- La Cala Golf - 1 min walk
- Mijas Golf Course - 17 min drive
- Cabopino Beach - 18 min drive
- Centro Comercial Miramar - 18 min drive
- Cabopino Golf Marbella - 18 min drive
- Fuengirola Station - 22 min drive
- Malaga (AGP) - 37 min drive
- Restaurant La Terraza — 1 min walk
- Restaurant Bar La Bodega — 1 min walk
- La Terraza - 2 min walk
- Wok Costa del Sol - 10 min drive
- Divino - 10 min drive
About this property
La Cala Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 55.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 27.50 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 35.00
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 17.50 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 140.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 70.00 (from 2 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 60 per vehicle (one-way)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
The location is lovely and the views spectacular, just what we needed for a week of relaxation. Obviously a golf resort so watch out for large parties who end up taking over the clubhouse and becoming drunk and loud. No massive issue for us but left twice when this did happen. The hotel food was limited and very average which was disappointing but the service was always very good. Hotel a little tired and needs some work but overall we did enjoy our week at the hotel. Probably would only go back as part of a golf group, not with family.