Overview of Four Seasons Hotel Miami
Choose dates to view prices
Premier Bay View Room
Premier Bay View Room
Deluxe City View Room
Deluxe City View Room with one king bed
Bay View Room with one king bed
Bay View Accessible Room with 1 king bed
Deluxe City View Accessible Room with 1 King Bed
Four Seasons, Executive Suite, City View
Four Seasons, Executive Suite, Bay View
Suite, 1 Bedroom, City View
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Bay View
Premier Suite, 1 Bedroom, Bay View
Presidential Suite, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed, City View
About this area
Located in Miami's Brickell neighbourhood, Four Seasons Hotel Miami is in the city centre and near the beach. Vizcaya Museum and Gardens and Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Island Queen Cruises and Miami Beach Golf Club. Travelling with kids? Make time for Miami Seaquarium, or head to an event or a match at American Airlines Arena.
- Brickell City Centre - 14 min walk
- James L. Knight Center - 18 min walk
- Bayfront Park - 10 min drive
- Bayside Marketplace - 10 min drive
- Downtown Miami Shopping District - 12 min drive
- Financial District Metromover Station - 2 min walk
- Hialeah Market Station - 11 min drive
- Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.) - 21 min drive
- EDGE Steak and Bar — 1 min walk
- Havana 1957 Cuban Cuisine Brickell - 2 min walk
- 100 Montaditos - 2 min walk
- Fourteen Eatery - 2 min walk
- Vapiano - 3 min walk
About this property
Four Seasons Hotel Miami
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 200 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 38 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 42 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort