- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- King Fahad Gate
- 4 min walk
- Great Mosque of Mecca
- 7 min walk
- Abraj Al Bait Towers
- 9 min walk
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
In the city centre, Makkah Hotel is in an area with good shopping. Great Mosque of Mecca and Kaaba are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Makkah Mall.
- King Fahad Gate - 4 min walk
- Great Mosque of Mecca - 7 min walk
- Kaaba - 7 min walk
- Abraj Al Bait Towers - 9 min walk
- Well of Zamzam - 17 min drive
- Jeddah (JED-King Abdulaziz Intl.) - 73 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for SAR 150 per night.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SAR 65 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: SAR 50 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: SAR 49 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: SAR 144 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: SAR 150 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention