- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Hulhumale Ferry Terminal
- 3 min walk
- Grand Friday Mosque
- 9 min walk
- Sultan Park
- 9 min walk
- Male (MLE-Velana Intl.)
- 4 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Samann Grand is located near the beach and in an area with good airport proximity. Maldives Islamic Centre is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Hulhumale Beach and Kurumba Beach.
- Hulhumale Ferry Terminal - 3 min walk
- Grand Friday Mosque - 9 min walk
- Sultan Park - 9 min walk
- National Museum - 10 min walk
- Maldives Islamic Centre - 10 min walk
- Male (MLE-Velana Intl.) - 4 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Cloud Restaurant – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 115.0 per night.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: USD 3 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 24.4 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 115.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overnight stay waiting for the rest of the group, and to join our live-aboard. Selected the Samann Grand based on favourable Expedia reviews and was not disappointed at all. Wonderful hotel with great staff. Almost choose elsewhere to have access to a pool. Went for a drink to that hotel and was very glad not to have been swayed. The Samann Grand is nicer. Secure a high floor if you prefer a melifluous call to prayer.